Mueller Freedman posted an update 2 months, 2 weeks ago
Flirting can be difficult for everyone. Even the most confident people can freeze up and utter a "hey" when their crush approaches in the hallways. But don’t worry. There are many tips that can help you flirt better and attract your crush.
This content has been imported from embedname. You may be capable of finding the same content elsewhere, or you might be able get more information from their web site.
1. Trust your instincts. Confidence is the best thing. Your crush (and everyone else) will take notice if you’re strutting down the halls like you own them. Your crush will want you to get to know the girl who believes she’s special.
2. Show that you care about their lives. Everybody loves a compliment and almost everyone enjoys talking about themselves. If you get a chance to talk to your crush, don’t let it go to waste. Ask them lots questions about their lives, and show your genuine interest. They will appreciate your curiosity and be open to a second conversation.
3. Your lips should be the focus of attention. Although it sounds absurd, it works. Keep lip gloss and chapstick in your bag. You can apply a layer if your crush is approaching. You’ll have them imagining those lips all day.
4. Smiling and saying hello to your crushes when they pass you in the halls is a good idea. It’s scary to walk down the hall when your crush is approaching. Your gut reaction is likely to be to look at your phone and pretend that you are having a long text conversation. But, don’t do that! Look up and smile at them.
top attitude status in hindi ‘s not necessary to start a large conversation (unless it’s something you are interested in). Just take a half-second to wave, say hi, then keep moving. Boom–you’ll be on your crush’s radar.
This content is imported via Giphy. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
5. Ignore your crush…but not for long. It sounds counterintuitive, doesn’t it? Imagine meeting your crush and a bunch of their friends at McDonald’s. Start by saying hello to their friends, and then start a convo. Your crush may feel a bit alone until you reach out to them and include them in your day.
6. Master the bump-and-flatter. You may "accidentally" bump into a hottie at an event. You can make a joke and say "Oh sorry." I’m a total klutz with cute people. They’ll be immediately flattered and want to know more about you. That’s when you introduce yourself and start a convo.
7. You should let them see you looking at their faces. I know, this seems so scary. You should usually look away from people who catch you staring at them, so that they don’t see you were actually drooling as you watched them eat a hamburger. Next time, you might try this. All you have to do is gather all your confidence. Next, smile back at your crush, and perhaps wink, if they notice you staring at them. This will make your crush feel confident and will allow you to have a conversation.
8. Check out their clothes. Ask them about their sport or band shirt. You will be more sincere and interested in the lives of your coworkers, and you will have a pleasant conversation that will allow you to learn more about them.
9. Sometimes it’s important to be obvious. It could be that you are playing frisbee and accidentally throw it towards one of the beauties. An exaggerated apology lets them know you’re flirting on purpose (and in on the joke) and could lead to a conversation.
Face, Hair, Eyebrows, Photograph, Forehead and Chin. Hairstyle, Head. Portrait. Jaw.
10. Introduce your friend. If you’re afraid to initiate a convo on your own, you can bring your friend along to introduce her to your crush. This might seem strange, but sometimes it is easier for someone to approach you for someone else.
11. Fight before they see you. Text, "You should wear that blue shirt tonight–it makes your eyes look amazing 🙂 A flirty text lets your crush know you’re thinking of them and will get them excited to see you later. It’s a simple way to find out if they are interested in you by asking them.
This content has been imported from Giphy. You may be able to find the same content in another format, or you may be able to find more information, at their web site.
12. You can start by making something silly to get the conversation started. If you are thinking about picking up lines, the only ones coming to your door are likely super lame, recycled ones. "Did it hurt…when I fell from heaven?" Or: "How big is an elephant? Just enough to break the ice!" Try to play it as smooth as possible, but don’t give up. Just be you! You know Jughead Jones would appreciate it.