Mueller Freedman posted an update 3 months, 2 weeks ago
Flirting does not come easy to everyone. Even the most confident person will freeze and say a smug "hey" when their crush approaches them in the halls. But don’t be discouraged. There are many tips that can help you flirt better and attract your crush.
gitarijada has been imported from embedname. It is possible to find the same content in different formats, or to get more information at their site.
1. Be confident. You can’t be more attractive than confidence. If you are confident and strutting down streets like you own them, then your crush (and everyone else) will notice. Your crush will want to get to know the girl who knows she’s something special.
2. Show interest in your loved ones’ lives. Everyone loves a compliment, and most people love to talk about themselves. Do not miss the chance to have a conversation with your crush. Ask them lots of questions about their life and show that you truly are interested. They will be grateful for your curiosity about them, and they will definitely look forward to another conversation.
3. Pay attention to your lips. It sounds ridiculous but it actually works. Get pouty and keep chapstick or lip gloss in your bag. When you see your crush coming your way, swipe on a layer. You’ll have them imagining those lips all day.
4. Smile and say hi when you pass them in the halls. I know, when you’re walking down the hall and you see your crush approaching, it can be the scariest feeling in the world. Your gut reaction will probably be to look down at your phone and pretend like you’re in a furious text conversation, but ignore those instincts, look up, and smile at them. No need to get into a big conversation (unless you want to!). Take a second to wave and say hi. Then, keep going. Boom–you’ll be on your crush’s radar.
This content is imported from Giphy. It is possible to find the exact same content in a different format or to get more information at their website.
5. But don’t forget your crush…for too long. This seems counterintuitive doesn’t you think? But imagine running into hindi status and a group of their friends at McDonald’s. It’s a good idea to say hi to their friends before you start to make a group. You will find your crush feeling a little bit lonely until you include them (and make their day).
6. The bump-and-flatter is a skill you should master. You may "accidentally" bump into a hottie at an event. You can make a joke and say "Oh sorry." I’m a total klutz with cute people. They’ll be so impressed by you and want to know more. That’s when you introduce yourself and start a convo.
7. They will be able to see you staring at them. I know, this seems so scary. You should usually look away from people who catch you staring at them, so that they don’t see you were actually drooling as you watched them eat a hamburger. Try this next time. Gather up all the confidence you can. Smile at your crush and smile back, perhaps even wink, when they catch you staring at you. This will let your crush know that you are confident enough to invite you to dinner.
8. Look at what they are wearing. Ask about any band shirts or sports jerseys they are wearing. It will make you seem sincere and interested in their life, and it will start a nice conversation where you can learn more about each other.
9. Be obvious sometimes. Perhaps you are playing frisbee outside and accidentally toss it at the cute girls nearby. Exaggerated apologies can be used to let them know you aren’t just flirting (and in on a joke), and could even lead to a discussion.
Face, Hair, Eyebrows, Photograph, Forehead and Chin. Hairstyle, Head. Portrait. Jaw.
10. Introduce your friend. If you’re not comfortable starting a convo by yourself, take your friend along. Although it may sound strange, sometimes it is easier to approach someone for another person.
11. Flirt before you see them. Text "You should wear the blue shirt tonight. It makes your eyes stand out.:) This flirty text will let your crush know that you care and get them excited to meet you later. Also, it’s a great way to see if your advice was taken.
This content was imported via Giphy. It is possible to find the exact same content in a different format or to get more information at their website.
12. To start the conversation, you can use something light and cheesy. If you are thinking about picking up lines, the only ones coming to your door are likely super lame, recycled ones. "Did it hurt…when your fell from heaven?" Or: How much does an elephant weigh? Just enough to break the ice! If you’re trying to play it smooth but you’re coming up short, embrace the awkwardness and just be cute as hell. Jughead Jones would love it, you know.